Monday, June 15, 2009

A Little Bit About Myself :)

Hi Everyone-- Here is some information about myself...Enjoy!! :)

To start off with some basic facts about myself...I'm an only child living with my mom and dad. I do not have any pets :( My family loves to travel all around the world together. Some of my favorite vacations include Italy, California, and MEXICO! (Which I am leaving for in one week!) I am currently employed at Buffalo Wild Wings and Bourbon Street Grille. I have worked at BWW for two years and I love it! I am working at BSG just for the summer. Most people would describe me as quiet/reserved, but those who know me well can see that I'm actually the opposite!

In my free time, I love going shopping. I could shop at any store--and all day! My all-time favorite mall is the Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona. It is 6 blocks long and has the best stores ever!

I also enjoy exercising. I am currently taking ballet, jazz, modern, and lyrical dance classes. I've been in dance for 13 years! I'm also an avid snowboarder during the winter-- I live on the slopes! When I have free time, I also do pilates, yoga, and kickboxing. It's a good way to relieve stress!

EATING is another one of my favorite pastimes. I'm pretty much like a human garbage disposal. My favorite food is sushi, with weiner schnitzel a close 2nd. I also love any type of Mexican food...yum..anyone hungry yet?!?

Like any other teenager, I love to spend time with my friends. My best friend, Taylor, and I like to go on crazy adventures. Recently, we went on a road trip to the Dells to visit an old friend from Florida, and we went shopping to buy outfits for a crazy photoshoot we're doing (oh, I will definitely post some pictures!) I love going out with friends and occasionally just staying in watching a movie or hanging out.

One of my favorite things in life is music! I play the piano and the guitar (I actually teach piano and guitar lessons!) I also love to listen to music. Some of my favorite bands include The Audition, Mayday Parade, Between the Trees, and Silverstein. Of course, I love to listen to any type of music that you can dance to :)

I am really close with my family...we spend a lot of time together! My parents are really supportive of me and always do their best to help me out. I wouldn't be the person I am today without all that they've done to help me succeed!!!

One last thing (I hope you all haven't fallen asleep by now---I just have a lot to say!!) I was a representative for Larsen Portrait Design this year for senior pictures. Now they haven't asked me to promote them in any way, but they really are an amazing studio! I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking for amazing senior pictures. Lee Larsen is a great photographer that really makes every picture stunning! I actually found out this afternoon that Lee chose me to be a SPA (Senior Portrait Artist) Model---Many prestigious photographers participate in this program every year and choose their favorite representative/model for the year and enter them in this contest. The finalists get to go to San Diego and compete for the winning title---hopefully I can make it that far! (Wish me luck! ha) But anyways, if anyone is interested at all, talk to me...I have discount cards! :)

I hope you all have gotten to know a little bit more about me. I look forward to reading all of your blog posts!

xoxo
chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelsea!

    Good job getting your blog up and running and getting ahead of schedule. Now I'd like you to start following other people’s blogs. Their URLs can be found in the comments to my first post, or on the blogroll that will shortly be added to the class resources page.

    If you have any questions, please let me know. I hope your Mexico trip went well, and I’m glad you’re part of this year’s AP Composition experience!

    Best,
    Mr. Kunkle

    ReplyDelete