Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I, Too, Sing Myself

Alright AP Compers, here's a little poem that I wrote about myself. It's not all entirely true, but I think it's humorous. Also, a special thanks to Andrew for helping me out!!

We all know that I'm a little slow.
I usually don't pick up on sarcasm or other things
unless it's about diamond rings.

I don't wanna be in schol*
I'd rather be by the pool,
chillin with Paris Hilton
because she's so cool.
And I ain't no fool!

Shoppin' for shoes
is what I like to do's.
But I got some better news:
on my ACT i got a 32's.

For all you haters out there,
I really don't care.
And I'm going to steal your underwear

You might think that I'm shallow
because my hair is yallow.
But actually I'm super nice,
and I used to have pet mice!

You think that I'm stupid but I'm not.
You're just jealous 'cause I'm hottt,
and I also don't smoke pot!
I like to shop online a lot;
I'm not a dumb blonde robot.

The point of this poem is that I'm trying to say
that I ain't tryna play.
Everything's gotta be my way.

I'll do what I want
while I flaunt
my cute little smile,
and I hope you've listened for a while.
Cause I'm the bomb,
and I really love my mom!



*Schol is supposed to be school, but was misspelled to add humor to the poem.

:)

5 comments:

  1. Ummm. I don't even know what to say about this poem besides the fact that this is the most random poem I have ever read. But I guess good job. You sure know how to rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem is hilarious! I liked many lines in this poem but my favorite was "on my act I got a 32's." I also liked the reference to Paris Hilton and the creative spelling choices throughout. You should make this a POD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea. I found this poem to be incredibly creative, and highly entertaining. But I'm left with a lingering question on my mind...Did you really have pet mice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the famous poem you and Andrew were telling me about? Now I understand what you're saying. This is pretty entertaining and comical.

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can really see the insight into your soul Chels :)
    LOVESSS IT.
    I agree with kfrisch...POD for sure.

    ReplyDelete